Goodson & Red is pleased to offer for rent this 1-bedroom stylish apartment in the centre of Tallinn, featuring:
- Fully equipped - abundant for short and long stay
- 5 minute walk to the beautiful Old Town and Old City Harbour
- Free reliable high-speed internet and WiFi
- Superb modern interiors
The interior is finished with great care, using as much natural materials in combination with high quality Estonian design and products as possible.
- Fully equipped contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Generous bedroom with double bed and spacious fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom suite with modern fittings
- 2nd floor
The Pronksi 6a apartment building was built in 2018
Located in the heart of the Tallinn city center, near the historical old town, old harbor and popular Kadriorg you are positioned perfectly to experience the best shops, cafe’s, restaurants, bars and parks that Tallinn has to offer. Parking is possible in the surrounding parking houses.
- Breakfast Not Available
- Dinner Not Available
- Lunch Not Available
- Satellite / Cable
- Central Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Internet - Wireless
- Iron and Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Non-refundable advance payment of 30% is paid during the booking process.
The remainder 70% for standard bookings should be paid latest on the 7 days prior to arrival. In case the booking is for a high demand period then the remainder should be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
If canceled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If canceled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Damage and loss. You have to pay for any damage caused during your stay which is beyond normal wear and tear. The loss of the keys or if you leave and take the keys with you would be deduced from the damage deposit by 200 EUR (due to the cost of changing locks).